IGNORED

Hey Camos......

kevin-vic-b.c.

Yuppers, that would be me. :big-grin-emoticon:

I seem to be writing a ticket, not marking tires. In any case you would be amazed at how many idiots are licensed to drive.

Nope would not surprise me at all how many idiots you meet in a day..... I drive in this city every day also.... the job you do is no ones favorite but if not done everyone of those wonderful drivers would be parking side-ways on the sidewalks on Douglas St. and not understanding why we thought it was wrong.

How many SUVs do we see in the motorcycle/micro car parking spots in town now?

Keep it up... but don't write me any ticket will ya.

:mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money:

Nope would not surprise me at all how many idiots you meet in a day..... I drive in this city every day also.... the job you do is no ones favorite but if not done everyone of those wonderful drivers would be parking side-ways on the sidewalks on Douglas St. and not understanding why we thought it was wrong.

How many SUVs do we see in the motorcycle/micro car parking spots in town now?

One of my favourite excuses for parking in a small vehicle spot is "It's just a small SUV." All, good points but only part of it. I patrol 1 and 2 hour time zones, not pay spaces or meters which are more like a commodity such as a hotel room or apartment rental. The time zones essentially operate on the honour system. People get 1 or 2 hours for free then are expected to move to give others a chance at parking there, yet most seem to think it's unfair when they get a ticket for staying too long. Where else can you get something for free unless you get greedy and have to pay 10 or 20 times the original amount? It is just an example of the "victimization" attitude that is so prevalent these days.:fiddle:Oh well...

Anyway, riding a scooter 7 hours a day in traffic is a real hoot.

Keep it up... but don't write me any ticket will ya.

:mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money:

Do you have your VentureRiders.org decal on your vehicle? No? Might be worthwhile. :big-grin-emoticon:

My advice to you is to NEVER let him know what you drive and/or your lic number as he will SEEK YOU OUT and TICKET YOU every chance he gets....

:stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke: @ Camos :D

I have never ticketed a Venture but have written up lots of other motorcycles. :buttkick: :rotfl:

Ha.... that is what you get for switching! Camos..... ticket Rick every time he comes to town... :dancefool: :rasberry: :rotfl:

He'll go in the poor house in that case .... haven't been to the island in about 3 or 4 years and with the way the ferry rates are going, I doubt I'll ever see that part of the province again... unless I win the lotto :sign20:

Guess that's a warning to me then eh? LOL Would it help protect me if I had the "decal" ?
It was but :sign just kidding:. IF you came to Victoria and IF you managed to park in a time zone I was patrolling then having the decal just might make a difference. :missingtooth:

He'll go in the poor house in that case .... haven't been to the island in about 3 or 4 years and with the way the ferry rates are going, I doubt I'll ever see that part of the province again... unless I win the lotto :sign20:
We are paid a wage with no commissions on production. You are spot on about winning the lotto to take a ferry ride. :95: