IGNORED

Voyager RSV Installation Manual pdf

First_N_Last

Hi;

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the Voyager RSV Installation Manual?

If so, could you send me a copy.

I've got a used Voyager kit which came off a HD & need to check over installation before I spend $660 for the hardware & manual from mtcVoyager. In there great wisdom, their support wants me to pay for a copy of the manual, even though I will get a printed copy when I buy the kit in two weeks (when I have the kit money).

BTW... anyone have a mounting kit to sell?

Anyone?

JohnB

Hi;

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the Voyager RSV Installation Manual?

If so, could you send me a copy.

I've got a used Voyager kit which came off a HD & need to check over installation before I spend $660 for the hardware & manual from mtcVoyager. In there great wisdom, their support wants me to pay for a copy of the manual, even though I will get a printed copy when I buy the kit in two weeks (when I have the kit money).

BTW... anyone have a mounting kit to sell?

Anyone?

JohnB

Just a thought, but if you buy the manual now, would they deduct that amount from the $660.00 when you actually order the kit? :confused07:

DUH! you did say RSV didn't you? Ok this is pretty easy to do.When your ready to do the install,send me a PM. I will call you or you can call me. I had mine on and off a couple times before I went to a true trike.

Thanks, I may message and/or call if I get stuck. Thanks.

I did buy the used voyager kit. In two weeks I will be buying the mounting kit for a RSV.

JohnB

I bought Steamer's Voyager kit and installed on my 07 Midnight Venture. Steamer gave me great advice - more than what came in the manual. I too, can now install and remove the kit in very short order. Both my wife and I really enjoy the kit and the ride it gives us. In September we made a trip from Ohio to Florida with it....really enjoyed the total ride. I owe Steamer some photo's - will get that done soon.

I too, like Steamer am willing to help however we can.....