IGNORED

I like my dealer.

Stache

No, I'm not kidding.

They played fair on the price negotiation. When the time came for first service they got it in at the appointment time, and out when they promised, for a fair price.

Over the last few days I'd been hearing a ticking in the rear that sounded a lot like what has been described here as the 'spline problem'. Drove by the dealer, spoke to the service guy, who called a technician out to listen. The kid (Highly Qualified Yamaha Trained Technician) (I'm 51 - everyone looks like a kid) listened for a minute and said "Yup. I know what that is." Went in and got a copy of the bulletin describing it and the fix. Explained the problem in detail, and what he would do to remedy it. Assured me that driving it wouldn't damage the machine in the short term, but I should make an appointment to get it seen to.

Went back around to the service desk. While I was bringing my bike back to the parking lot the kid (Technician) had gone out and briefed the service writer. when I got back to the service desk my apointment was all written up. We agreed on a day to get it in and I was promised 'first in first out' if I'd like to wait on the day.

Did I mention I like my dealer?

It's nice to see a possitive remark for a change, you should post the name and location for others to enjoy a good experience.

thanks, mike

Wasn't sure if there might be some problem with 'advertising'.

Atlantic Recreation, Mount Pearl Newfoundland Canada

So few and far between. Glad you found a reliable, honest dealer. Those are the ones that have earned and deserve your business. :smile5:

you should post the name and location for others to enjoy a good experience.

Wasn't sure if there might be some problem with 'advertising'.

Atlantic Recreation, Mount Pearl Newfoundland Canada

Glad you are happy with them.

Eusa look this one up on a map it's a long way out there. Not sure how many will be out that way but if you have a problem its nice to know there is a good dealer out there.

Beautiful country out that way, but is a long way out :think:

Brad

Glad you are happy with them.

Eusa look this one up on a map it's a long way out there. Not sure how many will be out that way but if you have a problem its nice to know there is a good dealer out there.

Beautiful country out that way, but is a long way out :think:

Brad

anybody sell a good rootbeer waaaa out daaar?? if so?? i'm on my way!!

No, I'm not kidding.

They played fair on the price negotiation. When the time came for first service they got it in at the appointment time, and out when they promised, for a fair price.

Over the last few days I'd been hearing a ticking in the rear that sounded a lot like what has been described here as the 'spline problem'. Drove by the dealer, spoke to the service guy, who called a technician out to listen. The kid (Highly Qualified Yamaha Trained Technician) (I'm 51 - everyone looks like a kid) listened for a minute and said "Yup. I know what that is." Went in and got a copy of the bulletin describing it and the fix. Explained the problem in detail, and what he would do to remedy it. Assured me that driving it wouldn't damage the machine in the short term, but I should make an appointment to get it seen to.

Went back around to the service desk. While I was bringing my bike back to the parking lot the kid (Technician) had gone out and briefed the service writer. when I got back to the service desk my apointment was all written up. We agreed on a day to get it in and I was promised 'first in first out' if I'd like to wait on the day.

Did I mention I like my dealer?

I know what you mean, We here in WNY also have a good one..And the service manager is Bongobobny's nephew...also a (kid) he's around 45.......:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :fnd_(16):