IGNORED

Does this look right?

Not sure, but it doesn`t look right!! They wont last to long like that, they will break right at the bend of the metal brace.

That is what I am afraid of. I understand the rubber bumper should be resting on the fork leg.

Not trying to nit pick but there should be a seteting on your digital camera that looks like a rose or a flower.

Hit that button and you should be able to get better close up pictures with out focusing problems.

This should give everyone a better Idea of what it all looks like

I doubt it is the wrong mount. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that the RSTD mount will work on the RSV at all. They may simply be bent out. If so, you can bend them back in but be very careful because they do break much too easily. I ended up buying the stainless steel brackets and deflectors from Diamond R Accessories and have been very pleased with them.

I know that on my first Venture, I had to purchase a bracket from someone on this site that extends the passing lamp bracket out far enough to clear everything.

It looks as if you may have bolted it flat against the mounting frame and that is what is making them stick out like that.

The bike I have now already had them installed and the guy used a couple of round spacers and a nut to make them stick out far enough. If I still had the guys contact info I would buy another one of his spacers.