IGNORED

Mobile printer

This should be easy, BUT........................

I am looking for a 12 volt (if possible) mobile printer flat bed scanner for use in a vehicle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to use a inverter if possible. Just cannot seem to locate a 12 volt printer.

Or...you could spend a LOT of money for this one. It's the only one I've seen. It prints and scans but is not a flatbed.

http://www.pcmall.com/p/Possio-Printers/product~dpno~7707372~pdp.fbjiced?src=search

Other than the price, I would be concerned with the availability of ink cartridges because I don't see this brand sold at many places.

:shock3: I think Ill settle for an inverter. :whistling:

You trying to print out the fax that comes from dispatch, when you're on the scene, or responding?

Not exactly. Instead of transferring the owners info from their license, or insurance on a MVA we are wanting to find some way of just scanning them. It would also be really handy since when the State Trooper shows up I can hand him the information. Right now I work really close with all the troopers and we send each other information back and forth via email. This would allow us to both have the same information while on scene.