IGNORED

Vogel lodging..........Best Western

DragonRider

I have just spoken with George the Gen. Mgr at the Best Western in Blairsville, and as of now I have a rate of $62.99 and the rate is good Wed. thru Sat. That is the best he would do. I tried to get him to come down to the rate at the Seasons Inn, but he wouldnt budge, but it is still a pretty good rate.

To make a res at the Best Western please call them direct at

706-745-6995 and mention Venturerider to get this rate, $62.99 plus tax, good for your entire stay.

Edited by DragonRider

Lewis,

I sure hope the manager does something better then that..

I didnt pay that much the last two times I stayed there..

Your talking on an average of 4 nights a piece for everyone to stay there...that is close to $400.00 just in motel room expense then gas and eats..I really hope they do better then that.

Lewis,\Not that I am taking this over, but right now I am calling every motel in Blairsville right now to see if I can work somethingout for VR.org..

The only way we can get a huge discount folks is for most everyone to syay in the same motel.

If we can do that, we can all get a huge discount..

I will post my results tomorrow..

Edited by Eck

The general mgr is supposed to call me, I am hoping he will give us a better rate, the person I just spoke to was the asst. mgr.

I appreciate any help I get..........

Thanks.

Lewis,

I sure hope the manager does something better then that..

I didnt pay that much the last two times I stayed there..

Your talking on an average of 4 nights a piece for everyone to stay there...that is close to $400.00 just in motel room expense then gas and eats..I really hope they do better then that.

Lewis,\Not that I am taking this over, but right now I am calling every motel in Blairsville right now to see if I can work somethingout for VR.org..

The only way we can get a huge discount folks is for most everyone to syay in the same motel.

If we can do that, we can all get a huge discount..

I will post my results tomorrow..

Hubby has confirmed we will be attempting to go to this, However due to the nature of my inlaws driveway it's unlikely we will get the free housing we would have if we showed up there. We couldn't get bikes up that steep driveway! :crying: So we'll either be camping or in a hotel room.

The general mgr is supposed to call me, I am hoping he will give us a better rate, the person I just spoke to was the asst. mgr.

I appreciate any help I get..........

Thanks.

Lewis,

I called the same place you did and a few others.. waiting for return calls now..:thumbsup2:

The GM at BW returned my call today but by the time I called him back, he had left for the day, I will try to get him tomorrow when I go to lunch, hopefully he was calling me with good rates................

Lewis,

I called the same place you did and a few others.. waiting for return calls now..:thumbsup2: