IGNORED

Great Customer Service.

KarlS

Last week I discovered my Avon Venom rear tire was coming apart, so on the 5th I ordered a Elite 3 from South West Moto. So today I was talking on the phone with a friend that I'm waiting for my new tire to get here, when my phone started beeping with an incoming call. It was South West Moto. They told me my tire was supposed to be shipped to me from one of their warehouses close to me but somehow got shipped to their Tucson location by mistake. Was told how sorry they were for the mistake and would overnight the tire to me at their expense so I could ride by the weekend. Within 15 minutes I got an e-mail with a tracking number and told tire was on it way. Members have posted before how fast they shipped and now I can say how good their customer service is. Plus was the best price I could find. Thanks to the members who have posted about this fine company.

Edited by KarlS
spelling

Last week I discovered my Avon Venom rear tire was coming apart, so on the 5th I ordered a Elite 3 from South West Moto. So today I was talking on the phone with a friend that I'm waiting for my new tire to get here, when my phone started beeping with an incoming call. It was South West Moto. They told me my tire was supposed to be shipped to me from one of their warehouses close to me but somehow got shipped to their Tucson location by mistake. Was told how sorry they were for the mistake and would overnight the tire to me at their expense so I could ride by the weekend. Within 15 minutes I got an e-mail with a tracking number and told tire was on it way. Members have posted before how fast they shipped and now I can say how good their customer service is. Plus was the best price I could find. Thanks to the members who have posted about this fine company.

This kind of post is just as valuable as the negative posts we see too often.

Good on South West Moto and you for letting us know.

I am concerned with what seems to be a rash of Avon problems though.