IGNORED

Too filthy rich to hang out here any more.

MiCarl

I just found out I'll be receiving $500,000.00. I'm outta here because the island I'll be on doesn't have internet.

Attention:

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?,You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD $500,000 (Five hundred thousand United State Dollars Only)..

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mr. Jim Ovia of ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$ 500,000 (Five hundred thousand United State Dollars Only. This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.

Contact Mr. Jim Ovia immediately for your Cheque:

Person to Contact Mr. Jim Ovia

Email: jim.ovia38th@hotmail.com

OR jimovia12@aol.com

Tel: +234-802-666-7544

Fax: +234-802-773-3240

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,

Mr.. Ban Ki-Moon

UN Secretary General

I got one to but I'm getting $10,000,000

And all they wanted in return was my bank account, credit card numbers and other minor details such as that.

I could not remember the exact numbers so I just made some up and sent them.

Oh well maybe Mr Imnotast Upididiot will be rich.

Im not a stupid idiot

Gregg

Dang, and I've been thinking that Publishers Clearing House was going to make me rich and I been buying magazines like there is no tomorrow, and now I find out all I got to do is wait on a email to make me rich. Dang dang dang....:fingers-crossed-emo

Carl I am so happy for you and Cathy, that you now will be able to live the life of luxury you so deserve. How do I get on the mailing list, just in case I have the same luck as you. attachment.php?attachmentid=47936&stc=1&d=1279114160

I got a check for $35,000 the other day. Those nice people wanted me to send them $2,000 just to get the paperwork processed.

Doesn't it make you worry about the elderly folks getting these confusing mail notices, and falling for all of this stuff.

There ought to be a LAW! :soapbox: attachment.php?attachmentid=47937&stc=1&d=1279114238

Oh well, congratulations on your new found wealth.

And if you do get a Gold Wing, I hope you still come on chat once in a while. Some of our chat friends who got GW's have disappeared from the scene.

Yama Mama

Who's that knocking at your door...who's that knocking at your door....who's that knocking at your door...cried the fair young maiden...it's me myself and nobody else cried the IRS agent..I'm here to collect the taxes, oh yea by the way do you have Obama Care...lol :no-no-no:

Who's that knocking at your door...who's that knocking at your door....who's that knocking at your door...cried the fair young maiden...it's me myself and nobody else cried the IRS agent..I'm here to collect the taxes, oh yea by the way do you have Obama Care...lol :no-no-no:

:doh: Forgot about the Obama Care tax.

I think there might be enough left to put an old pet rock in the kiddie pool. Not much of an island..... Maybe one of the kids will let me have a Barbie for the native servant girl.:bawling:

Could have been a harem, but Skipper was lost at the last garage sale.

:doh: Forgot about the Obama Care tax.

I think there might be enough left to put an old pet rock in the kiddie pool. Not much of an island..... Maybe one of the kids will let me have a Barbie for the native servant girl.:bawling:

Could have been a harem, but Skipper was lost at the last garage sale.

GGGEEEEZZZZZ it suxs don't it...lol:confused07:

Ok Carl,

Did you notice how quickly your new found wealth disappeared?

I will keep supplying you the Cincinnati Chili mix. I will not let you down in your time of need!

attachment.php?attachmentid=48025&stc=1&d=1279287543http://esrati.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/skyline-chili.jpg

Yama Mama