IGNORED

Snarly Bill..........

DragonRider

He still around, posted several times this morning. Last I talked to Bill he was going to do more riding this year and go camping with his new cycle trailer.

May be Linda wants him out of the house for a while you think.:rotfl:

i'm here, and snarley as ever. had alot going on this winter, (nothing bad), still trying to burn the candle at both ends. i've been doing alot of riding, and working on my nomad build. the nomads almost done and i have been riding it. i am going to get rid of some bikes, and down size a little. got my zx-14 on the block. can't seem to sell it. linda says maybe it's cuz no one knows it's for sale. thats kind of what i had in mind. lol. any way, looking for a big riding season this year. i may put a meet on this year not sure yet. would just like to go to some others and enjoy some one elses meet for a change. kind of low on energy lately i think they call it old age catching up. lewis, sure wish your meet was this year we would like to make it down to georgia again. bill

Good to see you on here. You know, I made it to your meet, so I expect to see you here, LOL!!! AND yes, you can bring Linda. Patti has a "4 toast" toaster....LOLOLOL!!

Let me know if you need any details. Carbon One and his wife, Joyce, are coming. Working on ECK!!! I think he's only 2-3 hrs away. St. Louis is 4-5 hrs.

Don

Good to see you on here. You know, I made it to your meet, so I expect to see you here, LOL!!! AND yes, you can bring Linda. Patti has a "4 toast" toaster....LOLOLOL!!

Let me know if you need any details. Carbon One and his wife, Joyce, are coming. Working on ECK!!! I think he's only 2-3 hrs away. St. Louis is 4-5 hrs.

Don

sounds like a weaner, if i can get all my ducks in a row, i will be there. linda is supposed to go in for her brain angiogram in may, but the doc has'nt set a date yet. keep the toaster warm and give me a close motel. we miss you guys. bill and linda :clap2:

Bill anytime you feel like coming to Ga, the Dragon cave is roomy and you and Linda are more than welcome. We can get some good riding in around here the mtns arent that far away, Its a good thing Vogel not happening year, this is Charlenes rebuilding year, she had her 2 back surgeries, next comes the hip or the knee,whichever they do first the other will follow. She is really down with the hip and knee right now, in fact we go to see both surgeons next week..............

But your always welcome here, would love to have you guys come down and visit. Just say the word.

i'm here, and snarley as ever. had alot going on this winter, (nothing bad), still trying to burn the candle at both ends. i've been doing alot of riding, and working on my nomad build. the nomads almost done and i have been riding it. i am going to get rid of some bikes, and down size a little. got my zx-14 on the block. can't seem to sell it. linda says maybe it's cuz no one knows it's for sale. thats kind of what i had in mind. lol. any way, looking for a big riding season this year. i may put a meet on this year not sure yet. would just like to go to some others and enjoy some one elses meet for a change. kind of low on energy lately i think they call it old age catching up. lewis, sure wish your meet was this year we would like to make it down to georgia again. bill

sounds like your going to have a brand new charlene. now we are going to have to rebuild your butt so you can keep up with her. lol. hope everything goes well for charlene. thanks for the invite. i have a wide open schedule this summer so no telling where i'm liable to show up. bill

I may be 60, but aint time for me to get an overhaul yet, I still feel like I'm in my 40"s, or younger, I dont think I felt this good at 40......:bang head: Right now I have fewer aches and pains than I did then and my health is much better, I think I owe it all to moving out of that humid New Orleans climate to a drier one in Atlanta.

Whatever she can dish out after her complete overhaul, I should be able to match her..................:banana::banana: