Sailor

This is going to be ugly. I was sitting out on the deck today with my shirt off (it's already ugly), sipping a Jamesons, puffing a Cohiba and reading a book. Out on the lake others had their shirts off (no ladies unfortunately). Tomorrow we leave for Edmonton for the weekend. Forecast... -8 with snow flurries. I am packing bottles of brandy for emergencies.

This is going to be ugly. I was sitting out on the deck today with my shirt off (it's already ugly), sipping a Jamesons, puffing a Cohiba and reading a book. Out on the lake others had their shirts off (no ladies unfortunately). Tomorrow we leave for Edmonton for the weekend. Forecast... -8 with snow flurries. I am packing bottles of brandy for emergencies.

You could ship those bottles to me and I'll make sure you have all(most) of them there by the weekend!!!:lightbulb:

Sorry ta hear that Kerry, you left coast guys arent used to that.....:snow2:

Sounds like youre headed to the wrong place. We are headed for +10C to +15 C for the weekend and into next week! :stickpoke:

Brian

Just go hang out at the West Edmonton mall in the water park ... you'll never know it's MISERABLE outside... :eek: