IGNORED

gramps

Greying

Well it is finally here. I am now a grampa. Loghan was born Sunday 9lbs 13.9oz to my daughter Jessica and her partner. I guess a new stage of life has begun. Am I suppose to be more serene and wise now? Even got a temporary promotion at work. What a week!:301:

Well it is finally here. I am now a grampa. Loghan was born Sunday 9lbs 13.9oz to my daughter Jessica and her partner. I guess a new stage of life has begun. Am I suppose to be more serene and wise now? Even got a temporary promotion at work. What a week!:301:

Hey, I became a Great Grand Father about eight months ago and I am still not very serene and wise. Congrats, grand kids are a lot of fun and you can send them home when you are tired of playing with them.

RandyA

Hey Gramps, congratulations on the new little one!! Hope all are doing fine. The grandkids just get more and more fun as they start to grow, so enjoy 'em. I suppose at some point they get old enough that Grandpa isn't that fun or cool anymore, but my oldest is 2 1/2, and I'm still ok. :cool10: Have fun, Larry