IGNORED

venture is on the road and together now

Black wing

so i finished the venture finally figured you guys would like to see what 3 months of tinkering leads to.

by the time all was said and done there was quite a list of work and parts on it.

gas tank stripped and lined

new carbs from MasterGuns

new fuse panel and accessory panel

wiring harness cleaned up any chaffed section removed and replaced

new regulator

new fuel lines and filter

new body work

all body screws replaced

all new lights (moose lights still need new lenses)

new radio with serious satellite

new fork seals

new main oil seal in final drive

rebuilt or replaced brake calipers and pads all around

new blinker relay

trailer hitch installed

class re-soldered and pump cleaned and rebuilt

progressive fork springs

new spark plug wire and new spark plug boots

new exaust pipes

theres probably a few things i forgot and a few things i still want to tweak but it looks and sounds great and there is a few shots of my radio install since there is always someone looking for radio upgrades. i modified all the existing hardware so i cal still pull the deck out like i did from factory and looks very slick and non intrusive to the dash

its just a basic marine cover i got from the local audio shop there are no real clearance issues, the cover can be opened and closed while riding; but while opening the cover or closing it you have to do it without getting your hand between the top of the cover and the handle bar but is pretty easy. Also to power the radio you have to run a wire from the radio to the battery or an accessory panel if you have one, i'll post pics later of that. but the stock wiring harness cannot deliver adequate power and will constantly shut down and restart the radio. though i am still using the harness to connect to the speakers and ignition wire. also this is a mod for those of you who do not use the cb as the cb amp has to come out for this to fit in.