IGNORED

Had a visitor today............

DragonRider

Todd, aka 86er, stopped by today to pick up the tranny from Clays bike, which we replaced, and stayed a while and chatted. He tried out my V star 1300 while he was here. He told Charlene and I about his trip and how much he enjoyed it, sounds like the kind of trip I would like to make someday.......but not alone, I would especially like to get to S. Dakota and see Crazy Horse momument. Thanks for staying and visiting a while Todd, Charlene and I enjoyed your visit.

I guess he decided to leave that up to me George! It's pretty nice for a ...................................MINI-BIKE! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Actually I rode it through the neighborhood and it rides really nice with smooth power from the EFI and it is easy to maneuver at slow speeds. I did some figure 8s and tight circles in his cul-de-sac and it was very tame.

It was good seeing you and Charlene as well, Lewis. Wish I could've stayed for some of her great Cajun cookin'!

Are you going to make it next Sunday for royalstarjac's fall foliage run? If so, maybe we can meet up in Woodstock or something. 8:30 there would be early enough. Maybe we can get a group from here and pick up Albino Rhino on the way thru' Jasper.

I didnt want to put any words in Todds mouth, besides it is a mini bike compared to a 1st gen,except when it comes to he handling dept and accelaration dept.......That fi is great............If only Yamma would put it on the RSV. That was a great selling point for me.........and the fuel mileage is very good, my low has been 41 and the high 46. I bet after I cut the shield down about 4 inches it will get better, that big sail of a windshield really hurts the mileage. I plan on changing the FI control system like Wpredock on his.:bighug:

I guess he decided to leave that up to me George! It's pretty nice for a ...................................MINI-BIKE! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hey lewis,just checked my mileage today.got 49.996.seems to be hanging around 50 mpg all the time first tank was 44.i don't run it hard,and don't think the fi module made much diff. in mileage.to early to tell.i probably use 5th gear more than you ,our roads are probably flatter and straighter.i will probably ride it to memphis.bill

I didnt want to put any words in Todds mouth, besides it is a mini bike compared to a 1st gen,except when it comes to he handling dept and accelaration dept.......That fi is great............If only Yamma would put it on the RSV. That was a great selling point for me.........and the fuel mileage is very good, my low has been 41 and the high 46. I bet after I cut the shield down about 4 inches it will get better, that big sail of a windshield really hurts the mileage. I plan on changing the FI control system like Wpredock on his.:bighug:

I didnt want to put any words in Todds mouth, ...................except when it comes to the.................. accelaration dept.......

Careful with that acceleration thing there, Lewis! :witch_brew: I think there might be a few here that might want to take you up on that one!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: