IGNORED

SpeedoDRD

Noted last fall when I bought my ride that the speedometer was off and read faster than actual speed as registered on my GPS. Searched for speedometer correction on line and ran across the SpeedoDRD at a reasonable price ($70) and with good reviews. Ordered one and installed it yesterday with a correction factor of 6.7% as calculated on their site and took a test ride to see what I had. Happy to report my speedometer is close to right on when compared with the GPS so I am a happy camper. :thumbsup2:

I've had a Healtech SpeedoHealer on my bike for several years now and it makes keeping your speedometer right after changing tires very easy. Just adjust the correction factor And take off.

• 2 months later...

I also have a SpeedoDRD. Has been installed for about three years. About a year ago it stopped working properly so I recalibrated it but it still didn't work right. I called the company and they sent me a new one right away with an envelope and prepaid postage to return the bad one. Great customer service. Still works great.

Edited by uechi kid