IGNORED

rarin to go eureka springs

Snarley Bill

well i'm all packed, and the bus leaves at 5 am tuesday morning. can't wait should be at the edelweiss about noon. see you all there. bill :2133:

bill.

leave your "high speed " britches at home, and ride safe, my friend!

that goes for all of you other brothers and sisters, too!

praying for you all to return home safely!

just jt

Teri is bring as cooler when she comes up so you will not have to use the bath tub.:rotfl::rotfl:
Will she just bring me some STAG beer and Diet Dew and I'll just pay her! :cool10::biker: Also, I expect a big hug from her too! :whistling:

See you there buddy. Really looking forward to seeing you.

Jay

wife & i will be there friday after noon,will be caging it as she can't ride,told her to put her B.S.cap on,cause most of you thank that i don't have a wife

lowell

Was wonder where you was at. Forgot you had to check in with the wife first.:whistling:

Glad to see you made it home OK. Will be glad to see you again and finally get to meet the better half you have always been bragging about....

Buddy

wife & i will be there friday after noon,will be caging it as she can't ride,told her to put her B.S.cap on,cause most of you thank that i don't have a wife

lowell

Lowell, glad to hear that your misses survived the Gustav, storm.

also VERY happy to know that she will be going with you, (that ought to clip your wings a little).you will be a much better behaved old coot, with her around!

lol

ya'll have a blast!:Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George::witch_brew::witch_brew:

just jt

lowell

Hey, LA, it sounds like you're picking the right time to get the wife and yourself out of Tejas! What with Ike ready to march into the Gulf of Texas!

Batten down the hatches, board up the barn to keep those bikes safe and have a great trip!!!