IGNORED

New looking for direction on pipes

Hey guys I am here tring to suprise Billie (my wife), I ride a 04 Road Star 1700 (dont be hard on me I love it ) and I bought her a 06 RSTD She hates the teasing about the sound of her pipes (SLIP-ON 3.00" HP-PLUS® MUFFLERS for the 1999-2008 VENTURE and 2005-08 Royal Star Tour Deluxe) can anyone help me get her more sound This would make her so happy and probably get you an active member as well as me alot more garage time (on her ride) lol thanks in advance any and all direction would be great!

go to youtube.com and search for venture or tour deluxe and you'll see and hear several set of mufflers and their sound. i always liked the kromewerks, sounds like a small-block v-8 with glasspacks. ya'll never get a sound like the v-twin out of this bike, if thats what you want, get her a roadie.

I have a set of Road kings and they provide a great low, Rumble. Especially since I also punched out the baffles in them. Previous to this mod I rolled with the original pipes with the rear baffles drilled out with four 1/2 inch holes. This procedure is somewhat described on the "other site" except that I did not removed the rear cone...I simply drilled through it. I really like the sound of these but my wife did not! I actually have these on E-Bay...Best of luck!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200252682042&rd=1:080402gudl_prv: