IGNORED

K&N Filter ?

Pilot

The one that shows the single filter, it appears that they are just using the wrong picture for their listing. That one would not work and I think is for the Royal Star. They say that both filters are included though so I am thinking that they are selling the right filters but using the wrong picture.

You want the second of the two choices... I don't know what that first one fits but it's not 2nd Gen RSV.... I have a sneaking suspicion someone got their photos mixed up but without knowing for sure - do the second one. :whistling::whistling:

I went to the local Autozone auto parts store and had them special order mine. I gave $85.51 (tax included) a year ago... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope that helped.. :smile5::smile5:

I have the one in the second link, I was just wondering why they looked differant. I thought maybe K&N changed their design but posting the wrong picture sounds like the problem. I didn't have anything else to do this morning so I was surfing, thanks.

The first filter fits the origional Royal Star, I had a 96 Royal Star and that is the filter it takes. I am thinking the just got the wrong picture since the text says in includes both filters and the Royal Star only takes one. Anyway, Freebird is right in his thinking.

Waves are up dude!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::big-grin-emoticon:

I imagine they are up a bit higher then normal. We are only expecting about 2 inches now they dropped the amount expected by about 4". We sure do need the rain, the grass has been brown for about 5 weeks now. So far it's been a nice slow rain with a bit of wind.

Sunny and in the 80's tomorrow.