IGNORED

CO Denver / Ft Collins Area M&E CQ CQ

stardbog

HI, Mile High Gal's And Guy's. Sorry For Short notice but there is what is it. As Some of you know , I'm in Denver CO for this weekend @ CEDIA EXPO, so finaly have some extra time to vaste. Here is a deal. After dosen of PM exchange with Givbel, and Trying to rent a Harley, beside they are outrageusly expencive, with no mercy on insurance they offer:thumbdown: I Have to wait a week ????? to get a bike:think:

BigJohnD Will land me His Own Kow -A- Saki Nomad 1500 to ride to M&E Tomorow Sat Sep 6th. Thanks John A Milion. Is This Site As Family or what. So Big CQ CQ ( Group Call)for all CO Denver / Ft Collins Members and non members for Sat M&E Lunch Is On Me..... to be continue

Edited by stardbog

Guest BigJohnD

OK...we have it nailed down. Stardbog is in town and looking for some action.

The Harley boys let our bud down. Shame on them...

But...I have a spare bike and to get a chance to put some miles on it...well, what are brothers for.

Gibvel wanted to have a meet and eat and ride for Stardbog...so we are going to make it happen. I am going to meet up with Stardbog and get him outfitted with a bike and some gear...then we are meeting Gibvel up at the Cracker Barrel at 10:30...for a little late breakfast and a little ride.

This is an open invitation to anyone out there up for a little ride...oh and to meet a legend from the Chicago area. This should be fun...

Come on out folks...you will be more than welcome.

This message is approved by Stardbog...the guest of honor for this event.

Guest BigJohnD

Absolutely...come on out and make it a happening. Weather should be great...low 70's and clear.

Come on guys...and gals...get yer bikes and meet up. It is not like there is some limit to how many we can have in the group.

Bubber, would figure you would show up (in spirit). Yer a regular at these things...all two of them.

and yes this is a bump...to get the interest and exposure up...short notice ya know.

:nanner:

Can I come too?:97:

Sure Tim You are More Than Welcome to Have A ride With us.

All Right for you guys who need some more infos about Cracker Barrel. here is address,

350 W 120th Ave

Northglenn, CO 80234

(303) 280-9634

and mapquest>http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&dq=Cracker+Barrel+denver,+co.&daddr=350+W+120th+Ave,+Northglenn,+CO+80234&geocode=14589805263282324145,39.913846,-104.992069&ll=39.913846,-104.992069&iwstate1=dir:to&iwloc=A&f=d

Hope Somebody else can join us for this kind of short notice.

PS does anybody know Tate's "Pitbull" ( Without Lipstick) :crackup::stickpoke:phone#. Phone listed in his profile doesent work.

Guest BigJohnD

Sorry...I screwed up...talking to the folks like they know what we are talking about.

Crackerbarrel is just west of I-25 on 120th...south side of the street.

I apologize...now back to your regular scheduled show...which is already in progress.:guitarist 2::Cartoon_397::fiddle::guitarist 2:

Are you Guys Ready? A'm All ready and pumped up to meet with that Big Guy JohnD.

It's 7 AM Central time .... But wait this is mountain time zone thats mean 6 ... oh well I gues i have to wait next few hours.

Open Invatation for all you Gal's and guys wanna join us today @ Cracker Barrel.

I'm ready, I'm ready Dan. Just don't get me too wound up just yet. Still have to wait a little while.

Do you still need a jacket. I thought that I could wear the one I wear on the YZF and you could wear my other one. I'll bring both just in case.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

And Tim, come on up and see us, that would be great you're more than welcome!!

See you all about 10:30!!

Thank's Craig, Yeah we'll try to stay out of trouble today, as well to cover some scenic rides.

How did you end up with your Black Cherry, I Know somebody screch your Baby @ Asheville Rally?

Its all good Dan, the Ins. Co took care of me, and I polished out most of the scratches, so now I am shopping for more chrome, and maybe a zumo:thumbsup2: Craig

Guest BigJohnD

Dan...meet me at the Conoco...change of times though...make it 9:30. I have something to do at the airport first...so I will be there already...just not down at the Conoco. Look for my bike...it will be there already.

Also...I have a brand new neoprene under shirt...will be a little large on you, but it should work...unless you have your heart set on shopping. My gloves might be a little big for you...but I have some of those...and the helmet should fit.

See you at 9:30 at the Conoco...I am stoked....ready to go.

Guest BigJohnD

Gotta tell ya...I had a great time today. We rode the foot hills...basically the same route as the last trip...but that is great. Mark and I were the only repeats...the new ones were Tim and Dan.

I am finding that everybody I meet on these rides are really good people. Funny, good senses of humor...

I will stop for now...and wait for one of the other guys to post. I don't really have any photos...I was the ride guide today.

Well off to dinner...see what the other guys have to say before I pipe in.

Good to meet Dan and Tim. Mark...you look great for having gone through what you did...looks like you are healing up well.

Gotta say, same here John!! What a great day of riding and socializing.

Dan, always great hanging around with you!! Tim, great meeting you, hope to ride with you again some time. John, as always, what a kick in the pants to ride with you and listen to your stories and adventures. Megan... well, we won't go there, now will we? :whistling: :happy34: :rotf:

As for healing, well, I'm paying for it, slightly, right now but it was totally worth it and I wouldn't have traded today for anything!!

JohnD Big Man with even bigest hart....You are Da Man. Thanks again to let me ride yours 99 RSV. How I can explain in the words... We have a blast today, something to remember. For you guys who are familiar with Boulder County roads that's what we was riding today. Twisties trough Rockies, Beautiful easy rides trough canyons, and beer on the end of the ride... well almost on the end.. Mark Thanks again for puting this M&E Together. Tim Thanks for stepping by today. What A great day Meet 2 new friends ( John, And Tim ), and Old One Mark.

Guest BigJohnD
I had a blast. Thanks guys for the ride. Thanks Dan for buying breakfast and beers. That sure is some pretty country we rode through today.

I am going to have to come down your way...you have some nice areas around the springs as well...I have never done Pikes Peak...we can ride the paved portion at least.

Nice to meet you Tim...it was a blast.

Dan, yer a nut. I really enjoyed talking to you. You are the ultimate in immagrants...come to America, assimilate into the culture and you even ride a bike. Cool. I will have to try to make it back to Chi Town...you obviously like it there...so maybe there is something to that place. I have to tell the folks though, you had me worried...Meagan...nuff said.

Mark, what can I say. Yer a gentleman, a scholar and a damn fine judge of character...well, two out of three ain't bad. It was good to see you get out there and tuff it out. I had hoped we did not push your limits...I know what being bunged up feels like and how it can drain you. But you troopered up and never let on if it ever got to you. I appreciate that you invited me along. Guess I have not offended you to much yet.

Guys...you are all great riding buds...to bad Leland, Russ and Dan could not make it...I think it would have been fun for them...hate to see a brother miss out on fun. Yeah, I know...Stardbog is rolling his eyes now about the Meagan thing. trust me brother, what I did was for your own good...well and mine too.

Well fellas...another one in the bag. I will have to put my head to thinking of some ride to invite you all on as pay back for the friendship you fellas have shown me. I appreciate meeting you and getting to ride with you.

Well...have to get back to some domestic chores...them tomatos are not going to can themselves.:farmer:

See you all later down the road.

All Right, I Know rules #1 from M&E's Pics. so here is some of them.

......Megan.... Rene.... I Dont know what you are guys talking about.....John do you wanna say I'm messing up with another Girl.....:smile5: :bang head: OK Whatever Happend in Denver Stay In Denver:ignore:

Firs Two Pic's are @ Cracker Barrel Waiting for Table.

Pic 3 and 4 are Overlook over Rockies. I belive that was somewhere on CO 72 in Boulder County

4,5, and rest are @ Rene/ Megan's place Hope You guys enjoy Pics

Edited by stardbog

Heck...I thought you were going to quit your job and move to Lyons...tell me it did not cross your mind.

No John, I Have enough Cold, and snow overhere in Chi Town, so what is differtence. Thank's again for hospitality, and bike. Hope you can keep eye and book vacation for next year VR International in Arkansas. There is going to be a lot of fun. It's Only 855mil's. Looks like nice ride to there.