IGNORED

Dunlop Elite 3

shooter3001

I just installed a set of Elite 3's on my 07 RSV. I only got 8,300 miles on the stock Bridgestones, didn't like them anyway. First impressions of the Elite 3's, in stock sizes, F&R: Low speed handling much improved, great on pavement with rain grooves, seems to hold the road much better in curves, corners alot better, also they don't growl like the Bridgestones. All in all they handle alot better than the OEM Bridgestones. Also I bought them through SW Moto. Blaine seemed easy to work with, the whole transaction went quit well. I'll keep you updated on my impressions as I get more miles on them. Only got to put on about 100 miles today, but so far so good.

• 2 weeks later...

I look forward to hearing more. I also have an '07 RSV. Mine came with the Dunlop D404's as the stock tire. I've got just a little over 8,000 miles on it. (I've only had it since April. When I got it, it had 1,400 miles on it.) I'm about to ride from Baton Rouge to North Carolina to ride the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway with some friends. This'll be my second trip there this year and I suspect that it'll be time for nwe tires when I get back. So, I'm busy trying to decide between the E3's or the Venoms. I like what I read about both of them and I'm sure I won't go wrong with either. I've also been quite pleased with the D404's on this bike as well as a previous bike.

I'm running close to sensory overload already in trying to make a decision but... I keep telling myself it's not that big of a deal. Both are great tires.

Good luck finding the E3's, I had a hell of time trying to find them so I ended up going with the Avon Venom. THey get installed this Thursday, I can't wait, this has been the nicest week for riding and my bike has a flat tire!!!!

Dave, aka the Chubby Ape:thumbsup2: