IGNORED

Which light bar bulb?

I just bought a 99 Venture and the light bar bulbs are very dim, I suspect they have never been changed and are wore out so to speak. Was wondering what type of bub to get, suspect H4 and what wattage is stock.Also anyone know of a decent place to order from?

If your talking about the passing lights on the front, quite a few are sealed beams, and many optional ones would be an H3 bulb. If I'm off base on what I'm thinking help me out and we'll get an answer

:happy34:

Yea that's what I meant, the Yamaha Passing lamps, my last bike had H3 or H4 25W Halogen bulbs in them that I ordered from a Honda parts website.

To be honest you could take the old ones out and go to your local autoparts store and I'll bet you dollars to donuts they would have one on the shelf. Just get Halogens and pop them back in, no sweat. If by chance they are sealed beams, which the stock ones are, there is a site that I purchased sealed beam halogens from. Give me a little time as I can't seem to find it right this second

:doh:

Mine are sealed beams. When I picked the bike up last year the guy had halogens in it, but they both burned out. I could not find halogen replacements without ordering online so I picked up some regular replacements. They are definately not as bright as the halogen, but then again the halogen's were nto that bright either.