IGNORED

Hay mini ! You can have this one please!!

Thom

it looks like we might have another storm coming in . the news guys are saying it mite be here by Sat. the same day the St. John river hits it peak flood stage . i am gonna need gills !! Mini please take this one !! you guys need it a lot more than we do .

The other Thom , the wet one

I don't know about this Thom. I offered to take fay off your hands and you guys just wouldn't give her up. :rotf:

On a more serious note. Hope you guys don't get this next one. I remember when we had all the flooding around here from Floyd, wasn't much fun. Hope Gustav passes you by.

Margaret

it looks like we might have another storm coming in . the news guys are saying it mite be here by Sat. the same day the St. John river hits it peak flood stage . i am gonna need gills !! Mini please take this one !! you guys need it a lot more than we do .

The other Thom , the wet one

Send it my way send it here send it wet.Was so hot and dry here yesterday I saw a bird pulling a worm out of the ground with a potholder.

Send it my way send it here send it wet.Was so hot and dry here yesterday I saw a bird pulling a worm out of the ground with a potholder.

Be glad to send it your way. It's so wet and soggy here the birds all have life jackets on:250: