IGNORED

bike show

mraf

The next town put on a bike show today. So for the price of nothing we entered. This was not a big time affair just something else to draw in some people for the rib fest that they throw every year. Now mind you, you go to something like this and what do you see but Harleys everywhere. Now I know the 86 is old but it still looks good. I know,I know it's a antique too. Needless to say being that 99 percent of the other bikes there were Harleys the Yamaha was "out of place". There was 2 Honda VTXs and 1 wing with about 2 Kaws in the sport bike class. We had fun but come home empty handed. Tough to get any votes for a old Yamaha from the Harley mentality. But there was one bright spot to the day. There was 3 entries for the 3-wheel class. 1 Boss Hoss, 1 Harley with sidecar and a Ice cooler on wheels{ had a electric motor}. Get this the Ice cooler pulled second over the Harley!:rotfl::rotfl:Justice was served.:D

Last year my 86 VR won Touring class over all kind of Wings and Harleys at the local Covered Bridge Festival. One of the judges came by afterward and tried telling me how rare my bike was. I was just glad some other members from this site were not there.