IGNORED

Cam-Am Trike

buddy

Well I finally seen one today. Bright Yellow Cam-Am trike, boy was this thing ugly but yet kinda neat set up. Trike on the front sure did make it look funny, Had a man & woman riding it. As for the woman - looked like she was hanging on for dear life the back half has small setting for a passenger. And the man looked like he was trying to drive it in a straight line looked like he was all over the road. Peg & I drove by on our Gold Wing and said hi but the guy acted like it was trying to get away from him so he never waved as for the woman she tried to wave but could not due to the way the trike was running.

Think I'll stick to the Venture & Gold Wing...

Dealer in Guelph has both the silver and yellow in stock. I think they are kind of neat looking - like a bulldog - so ugly that they are cute.

I am going to try for a test ride tomorrow - they have a yellow demo there and the saleman said I was welcome to take it for a spin.

Retail here is $18,500 - add a couple of goodies (bags, taller windshield, passenger backrest) and you are up to $20,000.

Who knows, if I like the ride and I get a good trade value, I may go for it.