Does anyone know of a wiring harnes that is available to hook up trailer adapter without cutting into wiring? I knoe they make them for cars, but did not know if they are available for RSTD or RSV.

No...I have never heard of anything like that for motorcycles. Seems like it would be easy for somebody to come out with. There IS a connector right under the seat where it could be plugged in. Heck...I should buy a bunch of Modulites and do that myself.

OK...I was just doing some searching and found that the Electrical Connection does offer this type kit for the Gold Wing. I sent them an email asking what it would take for them to offer one for the RSV and RSTD. Should be very easy...just a matter of using different connectors.

I had mine installed bt Bushtec while they were in town for a rally. On my 98 Royal they used those pinch type taps that slice through the insulation and pinch on the conductor. The ones they use have a spade on the tap and they use a socket on the harness so if you want to remove the harness you just unplug the socket and spade leaving the spade tap on the harness. It is fully insulated so no possibility of shorting anything out. On my 07 Venture they did essentialy the same thing except they ran it through a relay package to protect the electronics on the bike from being harmed.