IGNORED

venders ,2009 rally

Snarley Bill

On average the ralley brings around 100 folk. This one I suspect will be the biggest so far judging by the early responses and excitement it has drawn.

You must come out to it. It lasts 4-5 days with some popping in for a day or two and some staying longer.

We've been to three of the four and its been a great experiance each time. The only reason we missed the one was because of its timing which was no fault of the organizers, just the way it went.

Dry county eh....I dont get it but we will "stock" up with some beer and fruity little drinks just before we cross that line.

Bill, thanks for bringing this up, lets see if we can get it back on track of your original post.

Patti and I will bring a limited amount of product to sell to the members. That is if we can get enough interest.

We will set aside a few hours of one day to do this, remember we are coming to ride also.

As a benefit to the club we will donate 10% to the OPE fund for all product sold. And since we are bringing it to the members they will save on shipping cost.

We will keep an eye on this to see what kind of interest is shown in the suggestion.

enjoy the ride

Allen & Patti

Diamond R Accessories

Boy, did this thread get sidetracked or what...........went through all the posts and didnt see but maybe 2-3 about the topic.......talk about a Hi-Jacking.........:nanner:
lewis, it did kind of go to the dogs, back to the original post one member suggested having an area set aside to have items for sale that are made and offered by our members. we will be working on things like this within the committee. want to thank patti and allen of diamond r for there offer and giving us the original idea. bill :2133:

Ok wpredock, I will talk to Antelope Creek leathers about a booth at the rally and since Priscilla will probably drive to the rally because her mother lives in southeastern Missouri we can also haul beer for donation (cost) to the rally. I will be glad to fill the back of my tahoe with beer for the rally. I do not want to make any money, and will accept donations for the cost of the beer only. I will get with you on quantity of beer that may be needed and can make additonal beer runs since we will have the Tahoe available during the rally.

Looking forward to this rally more than you can imagine, have had some things going on the past few months and Priscilla and I both can't wait.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jerry W

Ok wpredock, I will talk to Antelope Creek leathers about a booth at the rally and since Priscilla will probably drive to the rally because her mother lives in southeastern Missouri we can also haul beer for donation (cost) to the rally. I will be glad to fill the back of my tahoe with beer for the rally. I do not want to make any money, and will accept donations for the cost of the beer only. I will get with you on quantity of beer that may be needed and can make additonal beer runs since we will have the Tahoe available during the rally.

Looking forward to this rally more than you can imagine, have had some things going on the past few months and Priscilla and I both can't wait.:thumbsup:

jerry, can't beat an offer like that. don't buy the beer yet we still have 11 months. bill :clap2::cool10: