IGNORED

venders ,2009 rally

Snarley Bill

okay group, we have decided to open the 2009 rally to venders and have a vender area. so far DIAMOND R has committed to be there for us and bring their products. do any of you folks know, any motorcycle related vendors that might be interested in selling and showing there products at the rally? if so contact them and have them pm me. i still have to clear this with the hub, but since we have the whole resort to ourselves i see no problems. i will talk to debbie at the hub this week. your help on this would be appreciated. this is just apart of some of the neat stuff we are working on for you,all. thanks bill:2133:

okay group, we have decided to open the 2009 rally to venders and have a vender area. so far DIAMOND R has committed to be there for us and bring their products. do any of you folks know, any motorcycle related vendors that might be interested in selling and showing there products at the rally? if so contact them and have them pm me. i still have to clear this with the hub, but since we have the whole resort to ourselves i see no problems. i will talk to debbie at the hub this week. your help on this would be appreciated. this is just apart of some of the neat stuff we are working on for you,all. thanks bill:2133:

I sent Laurene at CycleGadgets an email this morning to see if they are interested since their headquarters are in Eureka Springs. They have already graciously offered to have donuts and coffee for us on Saturday 9/13/08, 10:30 am for this years Eureka Springs get together. They are great people.

ok now you teed me off, hooters is out, and you blew the pole dancer too. guess it will be 50's music. :rasberry: :)

That's OK. The Warden ALWAYS packs her pole, handcuffs, silk whip...:whistling: :innocent: OOPPPPSSSSS better watch out. SOME people will try to peek in a man's tent.:no-no-no: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :stirthepot:

dry county....dry county....what the heck does that mean? Please don't tell me there's no ice cold Corona to be bought down there?:confused24:

You'd better get a trailer and pack it with ice and Corona - you could make a killing selling beer out of a trailer.

You'd better get a trailer and pack it with ice and Corona - you could make a killing selling beer out of a trailer.

"Accepting donations for Good Cause" in place of "selling" will keep you out of trouble in a dry county!!!!!! :whistling:

BTW-- means no liquor or beer sales allowed!!!!!

"Accepting donations for Good Cause" in place of "selling" will keep you out of trouble in a dry county!!!!!! :whistling:

BTW-- means no liquor or beer sales allowed!!!!!

I knew that as soon as I posted that - so fill your trailer and request donations for your cause. Sounds like a plan.

It is a dry county - I've heard that the closest place to buy beer is 25 miles away, so you will need to bring your own and have it on ice in your room. I understand that Randall the owner has said something to Bill along the lines that he would help with the ice.

And Arkansas in August it is going to be HOT!

Rosebud,

Are you serious with this dry county thing? Can really not buy any beer in the county?

Don't want you to think I'm a lush (Hubby quit 15 yrs ago!) but after a hot day of riding, a nice cold one tastes pretty good!

What she said... Coronas too, wife and I gotta meet you 2 sometime :rotfl::rotfl:

Maybe after Labor Day, we can get an Iowa/Minnesota/Wisconsin meet n eat together!

We were signed up for Pork n Pines, got myself all excited about meeting some of the members, then a family thing came up that we didn't know about, so we had to bow out. Love the family, but I really wanted to go up there!

Can't wait till next summer for the 09 Rally!! Just gotta figure out how to repack our carrier for the Corona!