IGNORED

Moving to Houston Tx

HALRSV99

My nephew, his wife and daughter(10 months old) are moving from Boston to Houston, beginning of September. She is being transfered with her job. She will be working around Jones and 290 area. They are looking to rent in the north west end of Houston. Any suggestions as to were to rent and were not to. Or do you know of anyone who is looking for tenants. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you,

Hal

hi hal

i have not had to travel in that area in a long time. wife use teach over in that area for cy-fair school district. it has realy expanded lot of new homes and apartments built over the last 10 years or so. i can go over that way and pick up some apartment / home rental booklets and mail them up to ya. just pm me with the address you neen them mail to. will be glad to help anyway i can.

best reguards

don c.

Have you daughter contact a Realtor in NW Houston and they can help her find a House for rent or check on line as there are a number of rentals listed on line.. I have one but its occupied. Tell her not to live close in to 290/610 as that is not a great area. Further NW out 290 or 249 is good. Also 290 near jones and further north is fine. If they need to knwo a realtor they can contact me at my work email and I will find one for them. I have found that a large number of Realtors in the area have 5-6 rentals of their own. With all the forclosures the houses are now becoming rentals. Thats how I got mine.Have your daughter email me at jhburrell@epco.com or have her check online for realtors in the Cypress, Jersey Village (near 290 Jones area) or perhaps Spring, Willowbrook or Tomball area. Lots of rentals out there especially in the spring area. I live in Tomball and have been in houston most of my life.

JB