IGNORED

Houston Breakfast Pics

Kregerdoodle

hi owen & margaret

was great meeting up with you guys and kreg (kbay).

well had quite a time bleeding james (jburrell ) clutch. finaly had to pull the speedbleeder off my clutch to try it on his. it worked and was going to use his on my bike to get home. but could not get it to work on my bike. went to closest auto parts house bought a new one but the bottom of the bleeder was longer, so it would not work.

james said to swap them back the way they were. that way i could get home, great guy. well now my speedbleeder wont let the brake fluid pass thru. but james origanel bleeder is now working on his bike, go figure. james did say he had noticed some drops of fluid under his bike. he had boughr his 99 rsv a week ago. clutch went out on him saturday nite trying to leave his car port, bike fell over spilt the winsheld right down the middle, poor guy troubles on a new to him bike. i think his clutch slave cylinder may be leaking took me to my house to pick up some tools earlier and i loaned him a shorty windshield i had taken off my bike when i bought the clearview shield w/the vent. well i had to u-haul my bike back home. what else could go wrong? it started raining cats and dogs. could not even get out on the truck for about 20 minutes. anyway had quite a day, meet three new ventureriders and a old freind. sorry to missed the others old freinds but their will be more meet and eats.

i've been on here long enought

best reguards

don c. :250:

Dang Don, sorry to hear that, you should have called me, I have a trailer with a Condor on it, we could have loaded and been to your place before the bottom fell out.. Glad you got it home though. I had a great time, and like you said, met some great new Venture Family members. Like we talked about, I think we need to pick a Saturday of each month and have a M&E each month some one eles picks a spot. With this area being so spread out, that would give everone a chance to attend with out have to ride to far every month. Just a thought.

Talk to you later,

Kreg

hi owen & margaret

was great meeting up with you guys and kreg (kbay).

well had quite a time bleeding james (jburrell ) clutch. finaly had to pull the speedbleeder off my clutch to try it on his. it worked and was going to use his on my bike to get home. but could not get it to work on my bike. went to closest auto parts house bought a new one but the bottom of the bleeder was longer, so it would not work.

james said to swap them back the way they were. that way i could get home, great guy. well now my speedbleeder wont let the brake fluid pass thru. but james origanel bleeder is now working on his bike, go figure. james did say he had noticed some drops of fluid under his bike. he had boughr his 99 rsv a week ago. clutch went out on him saturday nite trying to leave his car port, bike fell over spilt the winsheld right down the middle, poor guy troubles on a new to him bike. i think his clutch slave cylinder may be leaking took me to my house to pick up some tools earlier and i loaned him a shorty windshield i had taken off my bike when i bought the clearview shield w/the vent. well i had to u-haul my bike back home. what else could go wrong? it started raining cats and dogs. could not even get out on the truck for about 20 minutes. anyway had quite a day, meet three new ventureriders and a old freind. sorry to missed the others old freinds but their will be more meet and eats.

i've been on here long enought

best reguards

don c. :250:

hi kreg and janet

thanks for the offer and i'll keep that in mind. sorry not being able to spend more time with you owen and margaret but wanted to help james (jburrell). didn't think i would have that much trouble. had a great time though got to wrench on someone else's bike for a change. it's a 99 rsv also like (mine) now have a new source for spare parts, just kidding james. yes i think we should have a meet & eat every month now.

saturday being the prefered meeting day. and sometimes a breakfast meet & eat would be ok i think. but would nice to get more ventureriders in the houston area involved. i know not everyone can showup every time, and thats ok too. and you don't have to show up on the scoot. anyway i ready how about everyone else. as hipshot says "just my 2cents".

best reguards

don c. :farmer:

Keep me posted, I would like to hook up with ya'll. Time seems to be flying by. Where has this summer gone? Before long, the folks up north will be burying their bikes in the garage for the winter. We still have several more M&Es to go.

Keep me posted, I would like to hook up with ya'll. Time seems to be flying by. Where has this summer gone? Before long, the folks up north will be burying their bikes in the garage for the winter. We still have several more M&Es to go.

BITE YOUR TOUNGE!!!!!

:buttkick:

Had a great time meeting everyone and especially appreicaed the help I recieved. I ahve a new windshield on order now with the vent in it like gunboats. I really appreciated the time and effort he put in to assist me. Gunboat went well beyond the normal call to arms. I really felt bad when he had to tow his bike home though. Glad he got it home safely though.

We should all get together with as many as possible adn take a nice ride. Lake Conroe or east Texas ride comes to mind maybe Lake Sommerville? I'm in whenever.

So much to offer on this site I can seem to find the end..lol Really like the tech article....helps a newby like me.

Have a great week all

james :Cool_cool36: