IGNORED

So PA M&E?

halfwitt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In about 25 hours, if all goes according to plan, there will be 22 and bikes and about 30 people pulling into Lauxmont Farms Dairy in Wrightsville for some ice cream and a great view of the mighty Susquehanna. I gotta be honest...I'm more than a little bit nervous! This is by far the largest group I've ever ridden with, let alone led. I hope we can semi-stay together without any issues.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!

In about 25 hours, if all goes according to plan, there will be 22 and bikes and about 30 people pulling into Lauxmont Farms Dairy in Wrightsville for some ice cream and a great view of the mighty Susquehanna. I gotta be honest...I'm more than a little bit nervous! This is by far the largest group I've ever ridden with, let alone led. I hope we can semi-stay together without any issues.

You stress too much. :no-no-no: We will all just go with the flow.:banana:

Woops - is Lauxmont Farms Dairy in Wrightsville the same as the Rutter's gas station you mentioned earlier? Just want to make sure I meet you at the right spot!

I also had a great time. Penn is a great place to ride, plenty of twisties, hills, stones, sand, dropoffs, hairpin turns, trees and not so wild animals.

Just kidding, it was a good meal with great people and the ride for ice cream afterwards was nice if not a bit hairy from time to time. I had a great time and Halfwitt did a great job with it.

I didn't take as much ribbing as I thought I would showing up on an HD.

This is still the best site going....