IGNORED

Passenger HW pegs for 05 RSTD

Mikealiasmike

Well..diamondr sells passenger pegs for the RSV. If the RSTD (foot position) is the same then they should work.

But scroll down to the bottom of the page and there are several posts, some with pics, for you to check out.

It seems if the passenger is of the longer legged variety then these pegs may not be for them.

And I am trying to remember if she is the longer legged variety! Mike....its likely to be one of those thing were she needs to sit on a bike with the things installed to see if she likes them.

My wife likes the Diamond R pegs. As stated though, they don't seem to work so well for long legged ladies. I think the only way we can really offer a recommendation would be for everybody to post pictures of their ladies legs. :innocent:

JUST KIDDING...remember now...PG RATED SITE. :)

So actually that set might work fine. Since my wife's out of town the pictures out of the question... come to think of it... even if she WAS in town, I'd have a better shot of getting pregnant. Now to find chrome passenger running boards that don't look anemic when folded up. Ride safe, God Bless. Mike