IGNORED

Snowshoe West Va.

spotsy

We are heading to Snowshoe again this year next weekend. Looking for places of interest. We have been to Cass Railroad, Greenbank, New River Bridge and several other places. We always ride Rt 150 as well. What's north of Snowshoe heading up Rt 219? What else is in the area to check out? Thanks.

Spotsy

Edited by spotsy
Mis-spelled a word

Seneca Rocks is North of there, pretty neat area, worth the trip. West on 15 towards Webster springs nice twistie road be careful. You could head over toward Skids area. Sounds like you have been to most of the good spots. Just enjoy the beautiful roads. Craig

Spruce Knob Recreation area is nearby and the highest point in WVa. Canaan Valley State Park is a little further up the road and Blackwater Falls State Park is in Davis,WVa just a little further North.

Ride on...:7_6_3[1]:

Cranberry glades (some walking), Hill Creek Falls (some walking, steps, there are three falls) Dolly Sods, Seneca Caverns, Smoke Hole Caverns, Blackwater Falls(some walking, steps) Canaan Valley, Windmills on Backbone Mountain,

Here is a site that also might help. http://www.westvirginia.com/ There are so many things in West Virginia to see. If you get over near Flatwoods. Skid Yammer Dan, Frogman, and I are close by. See Profiles on getting ahold of us. We are a two hour ride from Snowshoe. You could come across by Webster Springs and back by Elkins Huttonsville to Snowshoe 2hours that way too. Let us know if we can help.

Thanks to all that responded. I think we have decided to go over RT33 and may stop around the Rocks and come back through Goshen Pass. I believe that's the way the wind is blowing in the morning. Have a good rest of the week everyone.

Spotsy