I had a small accident a couple months back that resulted in a low side slide down a mountain highway. The damage to the bike is purely cosmetic and is just about reassembled with some new parts....... one of which is the oem Audio Controller that sits on the left handlebar. I ended up with 7 broken ribs, a punctured lung and a broken collar-bone that was broken so bad that it needed a 6 inch plate with 8 screws to hold it together........... there goes my summer !! Anyway .............. back to the Controller ----------- the broken one works just fine and my insurance company replaced it with a new one at a cost of $872.xx Canadian. I am looking to replace the front panel of the broken Controller to make another good one. It seems almost criminal to throw the broken one in the garbage. Anyone have a busted Controller with a good front panel they want to part with ??

ken.jo@shaw.ca

I had a small accident a couple months back that resulted in a low side slide down a mountain highway. The damage to the bike is purely cosmetic and is just about reassembled with some new parts....... one of which is the oem Audio Controller that sits on the left handlebar. I ended up with 7 broken ribs, a punctured lung and a broken collar-bone that was broken so bad that it needed a 6 inch plate with 8 screws to hold it together........... there goes my summer !! Anyway .............. back to the Controller ----------- the broken one works just fine and my insurance company replaced it with a new one at a cost of $872.xx Canadian. I am looking to replace the front panel of the broken Controller to make another good one. It seems almost criminal to throw the broken one in the garbage. Anyone have a busted Controller with a good front panel they want to part with ??

ken.jo@shaw.ca

Hi Ken:

Would you be interested in selling your o

ld controller? If you are I'm interested in buying it. How much Would like for it?

Ride safe. Bigbob