IGNORED

Just Heard From Beer30

mini-muffin

Yeah , none of the group brought me a BEER , so I bought Freebird and son , Becky and myself some beverages , saw the CAN side of the falls and packed up and left .

I even drank a Heineken for Dan's sake ! Where's the Canadian hospitality , had to buy my own beer and no one met me with any !!!!!! What a shame .....oh what a shame :stickpoke::stickpoke:.

No Becky and I had a lot of POI's to see on our vacation . We met a fine group at the Falls, even though Dr. Nemo and ourselves where the first to arrive , then Freebird . They were late ! We had a nice ride along the Canadian side from the Peace River bridge to the Falls .Took the tour and had a beer . Met some new members and seen some familiar faces . And Baxter did not even bring his girl friend again !!! Nor any pictures .

Found a covered bridge in PA , some twisties , and some beautiful back roads . From Niagara Falls , we maybe only hit 30 miles of Interstate , all the rest was back roads . Stopped in Ridgeway , PA at a wood carving shop and was informed about the rally . Never been to Gettysburg , so we came here . Arrived where the vendors were setting up , talked a bit , got a room , met a RSV owner , asked him to join , did a 5 minute wash on the scoot and now drinking a cold one explaining what I have done today to you 86er ! :nanner:

Becky and I are just flowing with the wind ...sorta speaking . After tomorrow , maybe back up to NY and back to the start of Skyline Dr. with a few other stops in between .

Oh by the way 86er , picked up a sticker for you . Need your address to send to you !

BEER30

Hey Beer, you are about 100 miles west of me, cant hook up today, but if you are gonna be in the area on Friday, I mite be able to take the afternoon off and treat you to a beer or 3, or coffee, lunch, whatever?? Craig