IGNORED

Im here

PITBULL

we made it to Florida. We rode thru Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee Mississippi, Alabama and southern Florida. Im just north of Miami in a place called Boynton Beach. 2358 miles in 3 days. Ride was fun. was cold running thru eastern Colorado at 2 am! Hot as hell in Oklahoma. Got lucky and missed the rain in Fl. People here on the turnpike drive completely suicidal!!! First day we made it from Ft. Collins, CO to Blackwell, OK. Second day we made it to Jackson MS and day 3 we made it all the way to Boynton Beach, FL. Tomorrow I get to see the ocean for the first time and go on "thong patrol"!

Later:thumbsup:

Edited by PITBULL

VERY, VERY COOL am glad you both arrived safe and there were no troubles along the way.

You will love the water and the beaches. GREAT SCENERY!!

Have a safe trip and keep us updated on the thong patrol.

OHHH YAAA SHOW US THE PIC'S :rotf::rotf::rotf:................Ron

Glad you made it there in one piece, with no problems!! I will NEVER forget the first time I seen the ocean..WOW, And now it keeps calling me back...gotta go....Sorry:rotf:

Anyway, tell Mom Hi, and have a great time, and be safe.

And I'll pass on the thong pics!:confused24:

Im stoked...getting ready to go to the beach. Lonna.....Mom is doing good and says hi. The stint in her kidney gave her some problems on the way here but she is a complete animal. I couldnt have done it. ill post pics soon. She took some good ones from the bike while we were marching down the hiway. I really like Mississippi and I liked Arkansas too. BEAUTIFUL country. Once we hit Florida I was hoping it was going to be just a few more hours to get to her mom's house....WRONG. Holy God the trip thru FL seemed like it took forever. Came in on I-10 from Alabama to I-75 to the Turnpike and all the way thru the turnpike to exit 86. THAT took forever...............Stay tuned.