IGNORED

Sold my RSTD

Orrin

A real nice guy from Charlotte NC bought my 05 RSTD. He is a fireman and he and his wife talked it over and decided the bike was for him. I am very happy that it is going to a good home. I told him about this site and sure hope that he joins us.

I am going to miss the RSTD. I am working on the GW trying to make it as comfortable as the Tour Deluxe. I hope I am still welcome here.

A real nice guy from Charlotte NC bought my 05 RSTD. He is a fireman and he and his wife talked it over and decided the bike was for him. I am very happy that it is going to a good home. I told him about this site and sure hope that he joins us.

I am going to miss the RSTD. I am working on the GW trying to make it as comfortable as the Tour Deluxe. I hope I am still welcome here.

Once a member,always a member,no matter what ya ride..:):)

Bill, I would l;ike that. You are not that far away. Let's make some plans and maybe include anyone else that will put up with us.
sounds like a possible meet and eat brewing. i love to meet eat and ride. lets talk about it and maybe set a date. don't have any more vacation till the first part of august. might even be able to talk linda into riding along. bill:clap2::2133:

HEY HEY HEY....there will be on "wingin" around here. :) At the very least, it needs to be Venture Wingin that way we can all participate. :whistling:
don ,that sounds great to me. getting ready to leave in a couple of minutes on my wing to track down a couple of venture riders. not to mention i had some venturerider .org decals made for my windshield. plan on giving some away in the drawing at eureka springs. :clap2::2133:bill