IGNORED

Accident

sleepy2

Clipped taillight and bumper of truck turning from my lane but decided to stop and wait instead.As I was already slowing it wasn't as bad as it could have been.Roads were wet and lost traction at last second.If he had kept moving I would have missed him.Thought hand was broken but it was only badly swollen and bruised as was left leg.Last I seen bike it was in rough shape(windshield / headlight / fairing / broken) but will look at it tomorrow.Will get back with more details

Clipped taillight and bumper of truck turning from my lane but decided to stop and wait instead.As I was already slowing it wasn't as bad as it could have been.Roads were wet and lost traction at last second.If he had kept moving I would have missed him.Thought hand was broken but it was only badly swollen and bruised as was left leg.Last I seen bike it was in rough shape(windshield / headlight / fairing / broken) but will look at it tomorrow.Will get back with more details

At lease you are here to talk about it. Bike can always be fixed and returned to the road, you on the second hand might have not been so easy.

Good luck be safe.

Joe

Hey Phil saw this twice so was not sure you did it twice. Glad to hear you sound like you made it okay. People who stop when you don't expect it gotta tick you off

If we would only get some decent weather, we would not ride in this crap.

Serious hope your feeling better soon

BRad

Guest Swifty
Hey Phil saw this twice so was not sure you did it twice.

BRad

I see FOUR threads on it...must feel that bad, eh Phil? Sorry to hear you've clipped the Venture's wings. Were you towing the trailer? Get well soon.

Glad you're OK, Phil. I know....Crashing Sucks!

But welcome to the VR.o ASS! You're in good company, if I do say so myself! One day we'll have a patch.

VentureRider.org

Asphalt

Surfer

Society