IGNORED

Venture Security System that works!

dragerman

This compact model comes with all the same features and functions as much larger units. Some of the features include motion sensor, proximity alarm and vibration alert. It is self arming and requires little maintenance. Don’t let it’s size fool you :no-no-no: … this is a very effective unit!

LOL That's a good idea. Is that actually a tank bag? How do you have the dog secured in it and does it enjoy the ride? Reason I ask is that I have a 4lbs Pom and would like to take her around with me on cooler days. She isn't real big, if I squeezed her hard enough I could get her to about the size of a Softball. LOL

I have one of the systems although a littler larger version that doesn't work with a dern. In spite of the intimidating name B.B. for Biker ***** the only thing it does when activated is lick you to a slow death.

Edited by Dragonslayer
correction ad photos

I like your security system. No wiring needed other than a leach. No batteries just Purina Dog Chow.

I am sure no one would ever try to touch tour Black Cherry!

Nice photos.

Our security system seems tired. No protection here.

Mama

LOL That's a good idea. Is that actually a tank bag? How do you have the dog secured in it and does it enjoy the ride? Reason I ask is that I have a 4lbs Pom and would like to take her around with me on cooler days. She isn't real big, if I squeezed her hard enough I could get her to about the size of a Softball. LOL

Ya that’s a tank bag. Before putting it on the bike I had it strapped on the seat in my truck. If I had to break hard it kept her safe from going on the floor. She loves going for rides so when I moved the tank bag to the bike she knew it was her space. I broke her in with a few short rides but she caught on right away and totally loves it.

Now that she accustomed to riding I’ll install a tether line inside the bag just to be safe. The problem is more ‘how to get her out’... when it’s time to come out and I ask her to come she lies down, turns her head and ignores me!!! If she gives me too hard a time I tell her ‘I’ll put her in a bun’ that seems to get her going!! She too only weighs 4lbs. ( :scratchchin: barely a meal).