I found and fixed the air leak in that new front tire. It was a valve stem. I tried tightening the two lock nuts but no luck. I had to loosen both nuts and push the stem down in the rim. Blowed out some hard white chaulky stuff may have been some form of old tire sealant. Rotated the stem about 90 degrees and retighten now that new front tire is holding pressure. OK next problem that new rear Yammer Dan and I installed last fall is leaking around it's valve stem about 2 lb a day. I'll try the same fix on it. Check those valve stems for slow leaks.

Yea the metal stem. I was hoping for a quick fix without breaking down the tire. So far so good checking the air pressure before every ride. A water bottle sprayed around the stem just show some light leakage around the lock nuts.

Yea the metal stem. I was hoping for a quick fix without breaking down the tire. So far so good checking the air pressure before every ride. A water bottle sprayed around the stem just show some light leakage around the lock nuts.

Gerald if you want PM me you address and I will throw a few in an envelope if you need them.