IGNORED

A Couple New Products for the RSV

RickH

Hello Fellow Venture Riders Members

I've just added some new products for the RSV to our web site Please click the link below.

One item is Passenger Rail Bags and the other is Quiet-Mic now the testing is done and in production. Should be shipping by 06/26/08

http://www.buckeyeperformance.com/products.htm#2nd%20Generation

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Also to advantage of Venture Rider discounts and Free shipping on these new items be sure to add Venture Rider Member in the comments area.

Here and a couple more pictures of the bags and Quiet-Mic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/4264343/BP%20PICS/IMG_0728.jpg

Once installed this is all you see of the Quiet-Mic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/4264343/IMG_0731.jpg

Rick how would the mic quiet mount if you are using Kyryakyn grips?

No issue there the Quiet-Mic mounts on the bar between the grip and the control pod. The switch mount is not real wide. As seen in the picture above the control pod was not moved when install. At most you may have to slide the control pod up the bar a very small amount. It's out of the way and real easy to use.

If you wanted to you could mount it on the other side of the pod. It's a bar mount design.

Guest BluesLover

Rick - really like those rail bags much, MUCH better than the Yamaha ones.

Do you ship up here to Canada and if so, how much?

Cheers,

Rick - really like those rail bags much, MUCH better than the Yamaha ones.

Do you ship up here to Canada and if so, how much?

Cheers,

Thanks Lou we had been looking for something for a while that size and style. You can thank my crew for the find on that one!

They are nice and made well!

We ship world wide by USPS whenever we can.

International buyers will pay the international shipping cost but the domestic cost will be credited.

Guest BluesLover
Thanks Lou we had been looking for something for a while that size and style. You can thank my crew for the find on that one!

They are nice and made well!

We ship world wide by USPS whenever we can.

International buyers will pay the international shipping cost but the domestic cost will be credited.

Thanks for the quick reply Rick.

Order will be placed in a few minutes!

Cheers,

Thanks Lou

I got you order and will get it processed and shipped Friday! (((Opps that should have been Thursday))) It's late I was already on next days business!

Thank you!

Edited by RickH

Rick,

How much would you want for just the black switch box with out the toggle switch in it?

Im only interested in the black plastic switch box.

I have an idea (look out now)..to use it for something else, and the black switch box looks like it would work for what I have in mind.

If it works, you could have another use for it and another item to sell....:whistling:

Rick,

How much would you want for just the black switch box with out the toggle switch in it?

Im only interested in the black plastic switch box.

I have an idea (look out now)..to use it for something else, and the black switch box looks like it would work for what I have in mind.

If it works, you could have another use for it and another item to sell....:whistling:

That wouldnt be that new cage rocket system would it?:whistling:

Rick....I too would like to purchase just the switch box with the handlebar mount!

Love those bags as well but the wallet is a little lean right now.....with all the PGR Missions I am doing the high cost of gas is keeping me a tad on the poor side.

Regards.....Boomer

Guest BluesLover
Thanks Lou

I got you order and will get it processed and shipped Friday! (((Opps that should have been Thursday))) It's late I was already on next days business!

Thank you!

Hey Rick - the package came in the mail today and just in time for our trip to Laconia too.

Got them mounted and they look great - no time for pictures though, as we're heading out in the next 30 minutes for the trip to New Hampshire.

Cheers,

Rick,

Can you post (or send me) pictures of the back of the bags and how they mount?

I don't need them for my Gen I Royale, but my wife's Honda Shadow Ace Tour needs some more storage like this up front. I wonder if they will mount to a handlbar or to a windshield bracket?