IGNORED

Welcome dmoffitt

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the add. By way of introduction, I am now 72 years young and have been riding since about 19. I rode a 1999 RSV which I purchased in '01 for several years and was mostly a "lurker" here.  Around 140K miles later I decided that a Goldwing would work better for my needs at the time. I'm not sorry for the trade, the Wing served me very well, but I could never comfortably hang for the entire day like I could on the RSV. A few months ago a buddy offered me his RSV which had been in storage for at least 5 years, so I jumped at the chance to "get back home" on my true first love. So here I am, lurking in the shadows again.

1 hour ago, dmoffitt said:

Thank you for the add. By way of introduction, I am now 72 years young and have been riding since about 19. I rode a 1999 RSV which I purchased in '01 for several years and was mostly a "lurker" here.  Around 140K miles later I decided that a Goldwing would work better for my needs at the time. I'm not sorry for the trade, the Wing served me very well, but I could never comfortably hang for the entire day like I could on the RSV. A few months ago a buddy offered me his RSV which had been in storage for at least 5 years, so I jumped at the chance to "get back home" on my true first love. So here I am, lurking in the shadows again.

Welcome