IGNORED

You know it's hot when it is 78 degrees

Venturous Randy

up on Mt Mitchell, NC. I took a ride up there to get away from the 95 degree temperature down here in the valley and it was the hottest I have seen it up there. It would normally be in the mid 60's there this time of year. In fact, I was up there Memorial Day weekend and it was 57 degrees. I had a nice lunch at the park restaurant and took a picture from my seat looking down the mountain.

RandyA

We hit 54 in Seattle today, Heat Wave, the sun came out for about 2 hours.

Amazing thing is, the Grass just keeps growing, no matter how cold it gets !!!

george. are you complaining?

we hit 96 degrees today, with a heat index of 109.

wanna trade for a few days?

just jt

george. are you complaining?

we hit 96 degrees today, with a heat index of 109.

wanna trade for a few days?

just jt

If it hit 90 today, I would hit the road and not stop till I got to Los Angeles !!!!!!!!!

8 AM right now, 49.5 Deg. F, Heavy Overcast, and drizzle !! I'm seriously thinking about hitting the road for Redding Calif. Just to sit in the Sun for a couple of days !!!

If it hit 90 today, I would hit the road and not stop till I got to Los Angeles !!!!!!!!!

8 AM right now, 49.5 Deg. F, Heavy Overcast, and drizzle !! I'm seriously thinking about hitting the road for Redding Calif. Just to sit in the Sun for a couple of days !!!

currently 52 here with a high forecast of 55 today, 57 tomorrow...overcast & rain both days..we've had our furnace on now for a week...had it off almost all of May.

100 degree heat when we got here saturday. Were still under heat advisories here on the outer banks. Got the word from home this morning a neighbors boy died from heat exhaustion yesterday.

That's terrible. Extremes in either direction can be deadly.... We shouldn't be complaining here coz it's a whole lot easier to put more clothes on and turn up the heat than it is to take them off and get outta the heat. I like it warm but having over 100 degree temps for an extended period of time is too much .... and we do have areas up here that it can be like that.