IGNORED

Oh Heck, I'm lost!!

BurgyMon

Hey ya'll up there in the Ohio area. There's a fella from Alabama headed up to Don's maintenance day following somebody with a GPS. But he's going to break formation and hang a left to make a visit in the Cleveland area. Since he's going to be without his "navigator", any of ya'll up there with connections with any LEO's, you might be looking out for a silver '05 RSV wandering around, he might need reeling in. I'm not going to name any names so as not to embarass anybody, but it rhymes with "HECK"!! :cool10:

That "good ole" Southern boy and all of them dang yankees???? What is the world coming to. If he gets lost up there, he might starve to death before he can find some decent southern cooking. Lets hope and pray that he doesn't become traumatized from this experience.:stirthepot:

Guest Saddletramp

I've never been lost-----momentarily confused-----but never lost....I got home every time I've left.:nanner:

Hey ya'll up there in the Ohio area. There's a fella from Alabama headed up to Don's maintenance day following somebody with a GPS. But he's going to break formation and hang a left to make a visit in the Cleveland area. Since he's going to be without his "navigator", any of ya'll up there with connections with any LEO's, you might be looking out for a silver '05 RSV wandering around, he might need reeling in. I'm not going to name any names so as not to embarass anybody, but it rhymes with "HECK"!! :cool10:

Well by golly BurgyMon, I sure am glad someone cares if I come up missin..but no need to worry (this time) cause I went and purchased one of those fancy electronic thingys and it told me where to turn and when to turn and I was able to make it to Oberlin..and when I got there I found the food :cool10: (:rasberry: DragonRider).......and it was some good food too

If it werent for Sojourner, I dont know if I would have made it up there.

I tell you, he planned one hell of a back roads trip to take up there and back, and it was really a nice ride.

Except for the dang heat...WOW...%##...I wont ever ride that far again when its going to be in the 90's ,,nope never.....getting to old and cant handle it.

Well I am glad I finally got to meet ya Eck, and Mark as well, forget your Harley buddies name? It was a hot one yesterday for sure, hey did you ever get your credit card back from that barmaid:whistling: Take care, Craig

Well I am glad I finally got to meet ya Eck, and Mark as well, forget your Harley buddies name? It was a hot one yesterday for sure, hey did you ever get your credit card back from that barmaid:whistling: Take care, Craig

Yep, sure did, and would you believe she even wanted me to sign the darn reciept...ha

It was a pleasure meeting up with you to! :thumbsup2:

(Harley friends name is Dave)