IGNORED

Six CD changer for sale

wkboard

Anyone want to buy a Clarion 6CD changer. It came on my 99'RSV and I removed it. I don't listen to CD's when I ride.

I will be at Freebird's Maintenance day. I can bring it along if some one wants it. but I don't want to bring it back home. It is complete with the C-Bus cable and everything to make it work on the RSV

I would like $100 for it, or make me an offer. It is not doing me any good and someone might enjoy it.

I will be listing it again on the classifieds if I still have it after MX day.

I will only be bringing it to Don's if someone says they want it - limited space.

It is not the way overpriced Yamaha unit, but it is the Clarion aftermarket unit. I understand that it is identical, but don't know for shure. It was working on my bike when I got it (used) but it was not dealer installed.

The radio control unit inside the front main fairing has a socket that the c-bus cable of this unit plugs into. You then run the cable back to the trunk, or saddlebag, or whereever you want to install the changer. The cable is the only connection to the unit. It supplies power and control and sound all in 1.

Once you plug in the changer unit, CD will come up on the audio system as an option to control the unit just like factory.

Hope that helps explain it. It will work on ALL RSV's (2gen)

If you need the installation instructions to go along with the unit, pm me. Someone sent them to me and I saved a copy (after I sold my CD player).

These work great - if you want to play CDs. All controls with the communication head just like the radio/CB.

Free bump.

RR

Guest mrwhiskers

i might be interested ,what is your lowest price ,the last one i orderd on line i had to take it to the shop & they wanted 150.00 to fix it where it would play. it would inject two cds every time then it would not un load any ideas how or what is wrong with it . thanks mr whiskers:bighug:whdickson2727@comcast.net