IGNORED

Not bike related............

DragonRider

Ok, now I am going off track for a change, back in the 70's I used to have an album by Johnny Rivers, Realization, and lost it some time ago, now I am looking for a copy of a particular song from that album, Hey Joe, I feel it is the best version out there, and if someone has it I would be greatful for a copy of it or the album if they have it on CD, its pretty hard to find new, and none of the download sites I have checked have the album or the song...........If you have it in a wav file or mp3 that would suffice also................

Hey Dragonrider

I will check my LPs - have a bunch from the sixties and seventies - If I have it, I'll PM ya - wow - been so long since I checked what I've got - this will be memory lane for sure!

Eugene

Hey Lewis I found a CD of the original album it's been remastered. Guess that means cleaned up. Anyway here's the link it was on Amazon:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Realization-Johnny-Rivers/dp/B00000AG7Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1212614166&sr=1-2]Amazon.com: Realization: Johnny Rivers: Music[/ame]

Margaret

I recently got a machine which converts 33, 45, 78 rpm records to cd. It works great and even filters out most of the static and minor scratches. You can get about an album and a half on each cd. I am working on the 400+ records I have. What is realy great is I can introduce my kids to 50's, 60's and 70's music. They love the 50's and 60's.

Mini, did you check out the prices, they started out at $75.00 and up to $169.00...........little steep for me..........But thanks for trying..........

Hey Lewis I found a CD of the original album it's been remastered. Guess that means cleaned up. Anyway here's the link it was on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Realization-Johnny-Rivers/dp/B00000AG7Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1212614166&sr=1-2

Margaret

Hey Lewis,go to the library--and see if they have it on a C.D.{most p.l.] will do an inter-library search! it might cost ya $1-3,postage from another area---and you can record it on whatever-------sorry that I missed you and Charlene on my way back from

Texas--------:thumbsup2::usa:-------- Believing that all is well w/ya'll

You mean they still have those...........last place I would think to look...........Sorry we missed you also.........we are ok, Charlene still dealing with back, hip, knee and me too........aint that a b..tch..........LOL

Hey Lewis,go to the library--and see if they have it on a C.D.{most p.l.] will do an inter-library search! it might cost ya $1-3,postage from another area---and you can record it on whatever-------sorry that I missed you and Charlene on my way back from

Texas--------:thumbsup2::usa:-------- Believing that all is well w/ya'll