IGNORED

New tires

juggler

Well, I finally bought new tires. I lost a chunk out of my rear tire last fall in a tire eating pothole. It was almost time to replace them anyways.

I've been so busy that I didn't get around to taking the wheels off until this past week. I stopped into The Hitching Post in South Saint Paul to see what it would cost to mount tires. It turned out they actually had the Dunlop 404 WWW in stock. So I hurried home pick up my wheels and rushed back to drop them off before they closed at 7pm. I figured I'd pick them up Saturday. I got back there 5 minutes before they closed and they offered to mount them while I waited. I was surprised. So what the heck I waited. Twenty minutes later I had new tires.

Oh, and they had killer prices on the tires. The rear was about $91 and the $89 for the front and $35 per tire to mount and balance. Not bad. Yeah, the mounting are big city prices, but that's where I live. Still a much better deal than the last time I bought tires.

So Saturday will most likely be reassemble day, unless it's nice outside then I will be working on building my fence. So I'm actually hoping for rain. :think:

I have leveling links, tires, back-off light flasher, trailer wiring and new exhaust to install. I'm replacing my Bub's with stock pipes for the year.

Are you happy you chose white walls?

I have had www's on mine for three years now and yes, they are a PIT-butt to clean all the time. but they sure do set the bike off..

You should take some new pics of your WW's on your bike and post them..

bet it looks good! :whistling: