IGNORED

Please Update your RSVP for Maint Day

Freebird

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Will Be There Friday Evening At The Oberlin Inn. Cant Wait To Meet Everyone. Double D... Hope To Meet You. We Are Coming From Dresden,tn. Have Sister In Law Retired Army, Living In Clarksville.:)

Don, I was hoping that I could catch up with Duke and tag along at the last minute. I certainly enjoyed meeting the group at the Williamsburg Meet and Greet. Everything was falling into place until last Tuesday and it appears I must have cracked a rib or something so there is no riding for me for a few weeks. It's hard enough getting in and out of a car. You never know how much you use something until it hurts. LOL

One day I'll get to meet you. I hope everyone has a good visit and please no pics of any Venture's doing the back stroke. I remember seeing all the talk about the leaf vac taking a swim. :-)

Spotsy

Sorry to hear about you rib. Pat beating on you again?:rotf:

We Will Be There Friday Evening At The Oberlin Inn. Cant Wait To Meet Everyone. Double D... Hope To Meet You. We Are Coming From Dresden,tn. Have Sister In Law Retired Army, Living In Clarksville.:)

Looking forward to meet you also. If I had not made plans to ride up on Thursday, we could have rode together.. Maybe next time.:2143: