IGNORED

SHOEI Helmet, J-Wing, Silver-light, XXL

petekadish

This past riding season, I decided that I have a Shoei-style head. No wonder my HJCs never felt quite right, So I bought a full-face, Shoei-Multitech (Flip-up) and I'm pretty happy with it. However, it's summertime now, and I don't want to spend this summer riding around in a full-face, black helmet.

So, I think that I have found a new style which I think that I'll like. It's the Shoei J-Wing. A 3/4 helmet which ought to work well with my communications system. And, the reviews which I have read are all pretty good. Yea, they're expensive, but they fit my big ol' head better than other styles I have tried.

So, can anyone help me find a good place where I can buy one now? Both of my local dealers say that they are back-ordered indefinitely. What I am looking for is: The SHOEI, J-Wing. Light-Silver. XXL. 3/4 Helmet. So far, the best price I can find is $331 - $346. It seems that the manufacture has set the price for everyone who sells these. Where are the great deals?

I'm also open to suggestions if anyone knows of a short helmet which will work well with a communications system - microphone & helmet speakers. Personally, I hate helmets during the hot weather, but I'm trying to do the responsible thing and begin wearing one more often. But, to be honest ..., if I'm not somewhat reasonably comfortable wearing it during the summer heat, I probably won't. So, I want to maximize my opportunity to be safe and to do the right thing, by finding the most comfortable helmet I can find. Can you help me out guys?

Thanks Guys!

Be Safe! Pete.