IGNORED

Just a few words...

Guest Deerjunky

Guest Deerjunky

Hi all,

I have not been an active member of this group, but I have been impressed with your great sense of comradery and spirit. Proof of this is found in the tremendous activity and discussion on and off the board. I thank Freebird for his kindness during my ownership of the RSTD.

I traded the RSTD today for a Road King Classic. The Yamaha is a great machine, and anyone who gets one will be fortunate although I never did fall in love with mine. FYI, I spoke with a dealer who told me that he had been selling leftover 07 RSTD's for 8995.00. Unfortunately, that did not help me sell my RSTD. Rebates are also liberal on the 08's as well. The dealer is J & J Motors in Massilon, Ohio. He may have one or two left.

Finally, I read that Mean Dog's memorial will be held about 7 miles from my home. I hope to meet you on the 29th of June as I pay my respects to the memory of a very nice man.

Best Wishes, Deerjunky

Your words are right on...this is a great site with a lot of great people that are always eager to help. I don't know if you noticed, or not, but nobody is concerned that you ride something other than a Yamaha. Keep visiting...you won't be sorry you did.

Jim T:welcome1:

Guest Deerjunky
Yeah bring that Hog around and let us make fun of you!!!:rotfl: Just kidding. I looked thru the Hardley shop not long ago. That Gold color they have this year is really something. You are still one of us, where are the Pics???

Yammer Dan, pics will be coming soon. Yeah, the colors on the Harleys are really nice and varied. Mine is vivid Black. Have a great Day. Jim

Guest Deerjunky
Your words are right on...this is a great site with a lot of great people that are always eager to help. I don't know if you noticed, or not, but nobody is concerned that you ride something other than a Yamaha. Keep visiting...you won't be sorry you did.

Jim T:welcome1:

Jim, thank, and I think I will!

Guest Deerjunky
Congrats to you. I hope you love it, they are beautiful bikes and Harley has done some nice things the last few years. You are still invited to my house on the 7th. Would love to see it.

Freebird, Thanks, and I love it already and slept by it last night. :Laugh: