IGNORED

Best Manual for a Midnight Venture??

Semi-retired

Theres a downloaded manual in our tech section. You could do the whole thing or just portions you need I believe.

Also....ask for help...you wont believe the number of talented people here...from wrenches to wrench and beer holders!

03...would it still be under warranty? It might be.

My wife has the clymer for her vstar.....its not a bad book at all.

Theres a downloaded manual in our tech section. You could do the whole thing or just portions you need I believe.

Also....ask for help...you wont believe the number of talented people here...from wrenches to wrench and beer holders!

03...would it still be under warranty? It might be.

My wife has the clymer for her vstar.....its not a bad book at all.

Thanks for the tip on the tech section, Rick; is there an actual manual online....or just a whole lotta posts on random subjects? I don't really see anything referred to as a manual. If you could point me that would be great.

Also, appreciate your comment about warranty, but since the problem I've got I suspect was caused by the previous owner's jerking around with wiring while installing lights and alarms, I doubt I'm covered. (I believe my warranty DOES have a month left.....but not likely for this, as I say.)

And, Don, thanks for the heads up on which manual to look for. The model proliferation of Yamaha's Royal/Star/Midnight/Venture/Royale/Road Star/V Star/etc, etc, etc still has me a little confused. For example, my 'handbook' that came with the bike has both XZV13TFR and XVZ13TFSR on the cover. The difference being..........?

Yes, here is a link to the whole manual.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1828

Thanks, buddy.

That's quite the download.

All I have to do now is hook the laptop up to my video projector, point it at the wall of the garage......and I've got a great shop guide! (Maybe a fresh coat of white paint to help the resolution... :-)

Thanks again,

Mike