IGNORED

Challenge to Ontario VentureRider members

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

My fellow Ontario VentureRider members.......we are over 200 strong.....I challenge you all to get signed up for the rally which we have organized to occur right in your own backyard! If even one half of the Ontario members sign up for this rally, we will have exceeded our target....c'mon....make us proud.

Hey Reiny, anyway to send a mass PM to all these folks. I know many members don't look at the site too often. If you go down the member list some have joined and never been back since signing on.

They don't know what they're missing.

Guest ReinyRooster

I'm guessing there's a way Gary, but I don't know how....maybe if Don reads this he can jump in.

Hey Reiny, anyway to send a mass PM to all these folks. I know many members don't look at the site too often. If you go down the member list some have joined and never been back since signing on.

They don't know what they're missing.

It would need to be an E-mail, as they would only see the PM if they logged in. This can be done by Freebird or one of the Moderators, as I remember reading of Russ sending one out before.

I hope to be able to make it but since my father passed away last month we are going to bring my mother over from England for a few weeks and I think my brother is booking her for the 9th of July, so I would have to drive to Hamilton to pick her up and I don't think I could get her on the back of the bike (she's 84).

I could possibly go till the 8th but will have to wait until her arrival date is firmed up, which should be in the next couple of days.

Ian

Reiny..I will not be able to attend due to that being the week I have to work,(I work every other week).That being said If the trailer raffle tickets are going to go forward and the tee shirt order I will do my part in the purchase of the shirts and raffle tickets.I truly wish I could have made it as I enjoyed last years Rally so much at FT Collins.And Thanks for the additional prize basket you won and gave to me! To everyone that is thinking it is something you just would not be interested in,heres my story on Ft Collins will be brief...I had originally planned on just the first 2 days in FT Collins thinking my wife would HATE it so that was my thinking..the end of the first day SHE said " Tom Why dont we stay the rest of the week?" "Everyone we have met have been the nicest people I have ever met!" THAT my friends is the truth,Even though I cant make the rally, Debby and I are planning on going to Canada to see our friends we met and HOPEFULLY some of you that live up there we haven't met..this will be after it cools here a bit. One thing I know is we will be around Woodslee and wherever Bruce (Ramblingman)lives. Gary look out we will be there afterwards! Tom

. One thing I know is we will be around Woodslee and wherever Bruce (Ramblingman)lives. Gary look out we will be there afterwards! Tom

Gary hope your planning a meet and eat on this weekend. Tom you may want to remind him.

Brad

Gary hope your planning a meet and eat on this weekend. Tom you may want to remind him.

Brad

Will do. Just as soon as I know the dates. Got to show Tom and Debby a good time.

Not sure if they will be able to be here on a weekend or not due to Tom's schedule

Hi Reiny,

Unfortunately that week is too busy for me at work but I did hope to get over for at least one of the days. Should I be registering if I am only able to attend the one day ? Also, what day would look best to meet & ride with the group ? Thanks, Robert